Vertical Inline PVD Equipment for Continuous Coating of Flat Parts
This inline sputtering coating equipment(both sides simultaneously) is using magnetron sputtering.
Detailed description below.
Technical support and documents we will provide:
- Circuit diagram, production capacity, power consumption, dimensions, as well as the type and technical specifications of magnetron sputtering coating systems.
- Maintenance description and schedule for the Inline equipment.
- Onsite commissioning.
- Training for operators, technicians, etc.
- Possibility of upgrades and custom modifications.
Parts to be coated
Different material of substrates
The Inline equipment is designed for continuous deposition of metallic, nitride and oxide coatings as well as composite coatings. Coating is deposited using rotating/planar magnetrons sputtering cathodes.
The composition of the Inline sputtering coating system allows for the following operations to be performed on both sides of the plates simultaneously:
- Thermal heating to 300 °C;
- Ion cleaning and surface activation;
- Vacuum thin film deposition coating deposition using rotating/planar magnetron coating systems.
- Technological and economic indicators of the equipment corresponds to the world level in its class. The equipment is designed and manufactured according to EU standards.
- Each module has visual observation window that are protected from coating.
- Each module has hatches for easy access, cleaning, and maintenance inside the module.
- Control system has convenient UI with possibility to control and follow every necessary process parameter. Observation of key process is available remotely (e.g., from a smartphone or remote connection).
- The PVD coating equipment is equipped with sound & light alarm.
- All modules have water cooling with good cooling capacity near sealing.